Finnsworth Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.finnsworth.com (the “Website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Finnsworth Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Website
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
– To monitor the usage of the Website
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Finnsworth Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Finnsworth Limited
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.